Who do we work for
We pride ourselves in providing our customers with creative, visually appealing audio visual solutions that are technically outstanding, good value for money and professionally installed.
Who are our Customers?
Education Sector (AV for Primary and Secondary Schools, Colleges and Universities).
Business Sector (AV for Boardrooms, Staff Break Out, conference rooms, Digital Signage, Voice Over IP, Sky for Business, and other custom installations)
Home AV (Home Cinema, Sound Systems, Smart Home Systems, Television Distribution and CCTV)
Strategic Partners We provide and install AV for organisations such as Event Management, Fit-out, Design & Build and Facilities Management Organisations.
As a boutique AV business, we have an above average technical skillset and have been delivering AV services to the highest standards since 2003. We actively work with various strategic partners, helping them deliver projects or maintain support sites.
Examples of these relationships:
* Landlords and Serviced offices
* Commercial relocations
* Design and Build/ Fit Out
* Other technology and communication providers
What do we offer our Partners?
* We have over 14 years’ experience in working with partners so understand how the relationship should work with you and your customer.
* We become a partner rather than just a contractor and will help you win business and support you throughout the process from initial sales meetings to maintaining the AV after the project.
*Pricing is done at partner rates to allow you some flexibility with your customer. This always remains confidential
*We can quote using your formats to keep it simple for your team
*Projects will be successful and we will help manage the process to avoid stress and additional risk
*You will have a dedicates sales account manager for fast pricing and a primary Technical consultant to ensure high levels of service
*Additionally we have an in house telesales and marketing team and can work on joint marketing
Typical Services and projects offered via partners:
* AV Decommissioning and Re-commissioning
*On site AV Support
*Connectivity and communications site survey/feasibility study to ensure services are available before a fit out or relocation